Juice: Beat The Bloat

Monday 4 November 2013


Yesterday my mum and I were feeling fit and healthy (until our usual piggy Sunday roast and dessert). After going to a weights class in the morning (yes on a Sunday morning) we decided to make a nutritional and energy boosting juice. My mum saw the perfect juice for cleansing your body in a Prima magazine using diuretic foods to reduce water retention and help de-bloat your tummy.

For one glass (and some leftover) you will need:
Two apples
Two carrots
A few sticks of celery
Some parsley
Any alternatives or extras you want to throw in such as tomato or cucumber


Shove it all into a juicer (ours looks pretty ancient) and be careful of your fingers. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the taste of this concoction, but strangely it tasted nice as the apples sweetened it. 

Drink up to feel refreshed!

2 comments :

  1. I also go to a weights class on a sunday morning with my mum haha!
    Love the idea of this juice. I hate feeling bloated after a pig out meal :(
    New follower on bloglovin :) xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I have a little bit more time in the morning I prepare carrot and apple juices, very refreshing and gives energy for the whole day :))))))

    ReplyDelete